Drum roll please

And the moment you've all been waiting for...




The winner of my first GIVEWAY, The Farm Chicks Christmas Book is

Sheryl over at Ain't for City Gals

Sheryl lives in the great state of Arizona where she builds custom homes with her husband and of course creates her fabulous blog.  Head over her way and tell her "Hi" sometime. 

Congratulations Sheryl, I hope this book inspires you for the upcoming holidays... although it's probably 105 degrees in the shade in your neck of the woods you can start planning for Christmas!

Chris at Red Gate Farm

Comments

  1. Yeah!!!! I'm so happy for Sheryl, I know whe really wanted to win this. Congratulations Sheryl!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! I can't believe it!! I did want to win this so bad..I'm a little ashamed of myself !!lol...thank you so much! Oh my..I am so excited..thank you Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment... it really makes my day! Chris

Popular Posts