Christmas all glittery and glowy

Sitting in my living room chair last evening, I realized how pretty my tree looks in my front porch.

















My front porch is pretty much centered on the front of my house so when I sit in my living room I can look out my window and see my glittery, glowy tree through the porch window.



It's the beauty of the tree in the front porch, it's out of the way but can still be enjoyed from many angles.  I took many photos, trying to get it just right.  Maybe capture the lights on the outside of the house.























Try some different camera settings.  And like many of us out in the blogging world, I like to show the "nice" pictures to you all. 























But of course, I don't live in a perfect world.  I'd seen FPFG's post earlier today and felt I too need to show the whole picture. This is what a wide angle shot looked like from my chair, looking towards my glittery tree....

















My son, sleeping in his dirty work clothes.  I guess he'd put a hard days work in!
Counting down the days,
Chris at Red Gate Farm

Comments

  1. Chris, your glittery tree looks beautiful. I love the amber glow coming from your porch and how wonderful you can see if from other rooms in the house. What a good son you have--hard worker and tired. Who wouldn’t cozy up and fall asleep in that room :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of your lovely tree. Better photo of your sleeping beauty. At least that's what we call them in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Verde Farm, your tree is just beautiful out on your porch for you to enjoy from inside your home. Also, how true it is that you have a good son who put in a hard days work and can let down in the comfort of the loving home his mother has created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree and the lighting is so pretty and cozy...I'd fall asleep, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, very cute! Does your son know that you posted this photo on your blog? Your tree does look lovely through the porch window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris, your tree looks beautiful all aglow through your pretty windows! I'll bet it looks pretty from outside looking in, with all of the lights around the outside of your house, too.
    Switch your son out for my husband, and that could be my house... lol!
    Happy Holidays!
    xoxo,
    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The glow is making me sleepy too! I could definitely enjoy sitting staring at your tree too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment... it really makes my day! Chris

Popular Posts