day 2- painting everything in sight

Day two and I'm already covered in paint.  I have chalk paint under my fingernails and on my shirt... oil based primer speckles my arms, neck, hair and feet... and a bit of wall paint thrown in that hasn't washed off even though this was used yesterday.  Making some progress on little projects and bigger projects.

And a little tip for you... if you wear sandals while priming a textured ceiling, the primer white speckles on top of your pink toe nail polish look just like polka dots!

Eight days to go...

Comments

  1. Ha! I totally relate to speckles of paint. I always find a 'surprise' somewhere even after I've showered....usually when we're out to eat and hubs leans over to whisper, "there's primer on your ear." :)

    Such is the life for us creatives! Looking forward to seeing your completed projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, I can't wait to see your projects!! You recently inspired me to paint nine pieces of furniture. It was great! Now I love Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the results and the polka dos too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. darn it . . . polka DOTS too .. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chris. I've been so lazy. I have lots of things that need painting. Hopefully when we see what you've done, I'll get some inspiration. I can't tell you how much I LOVE that header picture. If we could only just live in a world of toys always!!!..Happy Sunday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just sitting in Mass this morning and glanced at my hands hoping I wouldn't see paint despite several showers lol. Looking forward to seeing your projects and hearing how the AS is working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I have never used CHALK paint, but I going to try. Let us know how it is.
    blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment... it really makes my day! Chris

Popular Posts