2020 vision

I can't believe that I totally missed 2019 here... I had really thought I would get back to my blogging last year but somehow it didn't happen.  If you use Instagram, you may have found me there on a regular basis (link is on the left).

One of my intentions for 2020 is to try for a weekly posting and since it's already the 3rd day of the year (how did that happen!?!) I better get busy!

I hope 2019 was kind to everyone and a new year, a new decade, can only get better.  This past decade may have begun and ended on a high note for me but as is life, there were definitely lows as well.  The top three of my decade were these three little people...


And yes, there are now three!  The youngest was born on January 31, 2019... you can call him "Peanut"!


Believe it or not but Miss Bee started kindergarten this year and the Little Bug is already 3 1/2!  Time certainly goes by quickly!

So here's to a great start to 2020!  Happy New Year!

Chris at Red Gate Farm

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're back! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled to see you back...looking forward to hearing what you're plans are for 2020!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment... it really makes my day! Chris

Popular Posts