I'm glad June is over.....











It's the first day of July and I'm glad to see June go... it was full of highs and lows and I'm just not talking weather - although the weather in the PNW has mostly been low.... I haven't been keeping up on my blogging.... I felt like I barely kept up with anything during the month of June. This is what June looked like....


0 blog posts
1 really big bruise from falling off my back porch

1 college graduation in Seattle
1 phone turned off/on silent during college graduation

1 two hour trip home from Seattle in a panic

1 trip to emergency room

1 ambulance ride

1 trip to Harborview Hospital's burn unit

1 new couch purchased

1 new chair purchased

1 old coffee table sanded, primed and painted
1 final trip through University of Washington

1 daughter moved out of her college apartment

1 lunch at Burgermaster

1 final trip to University Village

1 graduation/going away party

1 toilet in the front yard (in the middle of said party)

1 trip to Vancouver (Canada) airport



1 international border crossing (well once each way - and yes although it doesn't seem to be, Canada is a foreign country)

1 good bye to my daughter who moved to Toronto

1 coffee pot that had to be mailed to Toronto for a whopping $38.00

2 closets cleaned

2 trips to Goodwill with a carload of donations

4 trips to Seattle

6 Trophy cupcakes

7 tubes of bacitracin

10 nights of my son sleeping/recuperating on the couch

21.75 hours of sick leave from work

41 hours straight without sleep

177 hours at work

? number of boxes (daughter's stuff) still looking for a place

? sunny days - not many

? cloudy days - many

? inches of rain - way too much for June

? loads of laundry, house cleaning, weeding, watering (yes, on the sunny days)



Welcome July!




























Comments

Popular Posts