Weekend Forecast

During the summer I work a "4/10" work week.  So my weekend starts tomorrow, Friday.  Our weather forecast is for clouds, wind, mild (think cool) temperatures and maybe a little rain.  I plan to spend some quality time in my room... my sewing room.


















It's the the room where I keep all my pink, my aqua, my chenille...














My flowers and ruffles...


















And my sewing machine.














This weekend I plan to make these outfits for my nieces... and to FINALLY finish my dining room curtains.  After 5 1/2 years, it's time.

Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY here.

Chris at Red Gate Farm

Comments

  1. Your sewing room is oh so pretty. What a great space to be creative. Have a fantastic weekend.
    I'll be posting today and figuring out how to include a link to your giveaway on my blog. (Wish me luck). I hope you'll share the outfits that you're sewing. Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely home and that is such pretty sewing room, a great place to be creative!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty room. Those patterns look adorable, can't wait to see the results and the curtains too.

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment... it really makes my day! Chris

Popular Posts