Finds on my fabulous Friday

Last Friday, I spent the day with my mom.   One of our stops was an antique and craft fair.  There were so many things to see, and sadly, I forgot to take any pictures!

I did find a few fun things.














Two of my favorites were this really fantastic, homemde bias tape.  Not sure what I'll do with it but it had my name ALL. OVER. IT.















At the same vendor I found this cute mousepad.  Our computer sits in a corner of the kitchen so I thought this was a perfect fit!














Hope today finds you all well,
Chris at Red Gate Farm

Comments

  1. Your 'finds' all have such a vintage flavour to them! Fun graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds! I especially love the homemade bias tape...I would have gone for that too!

    xo,

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the bias tape and I know you will come up with something clever to do with it.
    I've never seen a mouse pad like that. Very cute! Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that mouse pad is soooo cute! right now im using a piece of white paper so Im envious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment... it really makes my day! Chris

Popular Posts